The Biometric Summit and IdentiKon London in November 2019 builds on the success of the Biometric Summit London 2018 and will include further sessions and engagement on digital identity as well as innovation in biometric technology.
The key themes of the event will be biometric technology, authentication and digital identity with the aim of bringing together sponsors, delegates and research for a thought leading and educational event through enlightening talks, panels and workshops.
With up to 120 senior leaders in cyber security and identity, biometric technology specialists and the FinTech community, this power-packed summit provides plenty of opportunity for networking with peers and making new contacts. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn from experts and end-users, bringing together investors and buyers interested in discovering the latest innovation in biometric technology, authentication and digital identity.
Cyber security, biometric technology and digital identity specialists will be on hand with expert knowledge and case studies to share the latest innovation in these areas. This will enable you to deepen your understanding and help you make decisions on the best strategy to deploy biometric technology in your organisation. With industry attendees representing a mix of companies at various stages of development from private start-ups through to established, listed companies, there will also be advice, business acceleration and investment opportunities to explore.
Themes and topics*
- Biometrics in Payments including:
- The opportunity for biometric payment cards
- Are you ready for naked payments? (No card, no token, no phone)
- Goode Intelligence shares its latest research into Biometrics in Payments
- The role of regulation in biometrics including:
- Impact on EU GDPR and PSD2 on biometrics
- Biometric Identity and Blockchain
- Latest developments in biometric spoof detection and liveness
- Biometrics for next generation retail (in-store)
- Behavioural biometrics and fraud management
- Digital Identity landscape for FinTech
- The role in eKYC in supporting digital onboarding
- Is the time right for Sovereign ID?
- One identity to rule them all – Fact or Fiction?
- Risk-based authentication for eCommerce and payments
Reasons to attend:
- Attend a tailored programme of enlightening and interactive talks, workshops and panels to build and strengthen your knowledge about deploying biometric technology in your organisation and its optimum use for authentication, fraud management, identity verification and more
- Hear from the experts about what the latest trends are and their implications for fintechs
- Engage in discussions with leading players from the cyber security, FinTech and banking industries
- Participate in authoritative streams that will give you insights into these fast moving markets, their emerging challenges and opportunities
- Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
- Network with
- Industry analysts, including access to Alan Goode, one of the world’s leading authorities on biometrics and digital identity
- CEOs of technology companies
- End-users and experts to gain insight into what and where they are deploying biometric technology
- Investors with a proven track record in biometric technology and digital identity
*Subject to change and alteration