Biometric technology is proving to be an important tool to accurately identify people and aid the fight against fraud. We spoke to experts at Acuant, BehavioSec, Iris ID and Nok Nok Labs who represent some of the exciting technologies in this space to discover more about their innovative products and solutions and how they are set to improve everyday life both now and in the future. Biometric Summit New York 2019 Innovation session two Interviews
Focusing on the theme of innovation in biometric technology, the Biometric Summit New York 2019 hosted by Rise New York, 43 W 23rd St 2nd Floor, NY NY 10010, on Thursday 4th April will bring together sponsors and delegates along with the latest research in this exciting industry for a thought leading event through enlightening talks, panels and networking.
With up to 100 senior leaders in cybersecurity, identity, authentication and fraud management, biometric technology specialists and the FinTech community, this power-packed summit provides plenty of opportunity for you to network with peers and make new contacts. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn from experts and end-users, bringing together investors and buyers interested in discovering the latest innovation in biometric technology.
Cyber security and biometric technology specialists will be on hand with expert knowledge and case studies to share their latest innovations, deepen your understanding of biometric technology and help you make decisions on the best strategy to deploy biometric technology in your organisation. With industry attendees representing a mix of companies at various stages of development from private start-ups through to established, listed companies, there will also be advice, business acceleration and investment opportunities to explore.
What you can expect:
- Attend a tailored programme of enlightening and interactive seminars, talks and panels to build and strengthen your knowledge about deploying biometric technology in your organisation and its optimum use for authentication, fraud management, identity verification and more
- Hear from the experts about what the latest trends are and their implications for FinTech
- Engage in discussions with leading players from the cyber security, FinTech and banking industries
- Participate in authoritative streams that will give you insights into this fast moving market, its emerging challenges and opportunities
- Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
- Network with
- Industry analysts, including access to Alan Goode, one of the world’s leading authorities on biometrics
- CEOs of technology companies
- End-users and experts to gain insight into what and where they are deploying biometric technology
- Investors with a proven track record in biometric technology