Full Product Description
This 175 page report is packed full of detail and analysis and includes a review of current global adoption, market analysis including key drivers and barriers for adoption, interviews with leading stakeholders, technology analysis with review of key biometric technologies and profiles of companies supplying biometric systems for mobile & wearable devices.
Market & Technology Analysis
Mobile & Wearable Ecosystem
Market Drivers & Barriers
Regulation & Technology Standards
Technology & Market Adoption
Hardware Biometric Sensors
Software Biometric Technology
Vendor Review & Profiles
Six Year Forecasts 2017-2022:
Global & Regional
Device Shipments including Smartphone, Tablet, Wearable
Mobile Biometric Hardware Sensor including Fingerprint, Iris, Combined (Fingerprint+Iris)
Mobile Biometric Software License including Voice, Face, Eye Vein, Behavioral, Sensorless Fingerprint, Combined
Mobile Users by Sector including Financial, Healthcare, Enterprise, Consumer
Revenue / Hardware Biometric Sensors including Fingerprint, Iris, Combined (Fingerprint+Iris)
Revenue / Software Licenses including Voice, Face, Eye Vein, Behavioral, Sensorless Fingerprint, Software Combined (Total)
Wearable Biometric Authentication Total Users & Wearable ECG Devices
This report covers the latest developments in this sector and covers key questions and topics that are a vital for this industry. They include key trends that are shaping the industry including:
* The emergence of multi-modal biometric authentication
* The importance of liveness and anti-spoof technologies and how is this being integrated
* How new smart mobile device design is affecting hardware biometric sensor design and integration
* The latest M&A activity
* Average Selling Price (ASP) for the fingerprint sensor market
* What vertical sectors will be popular for mobile biometric authentication adoption
* Is there a dominant model for deploying mobile-based biometrics?
* When will we see a consumer wearable device that supports biometric authentication?
* Will fingerprint biometrics continue to dominate the market?
* What is the impact of emerging biometric technologies including iris, face, voice, behavioral and eye vein?
Companies Referenced in this report: 3M Cogent, Acer, Airwatch, Agnitio, Alcatel, Alibaba, Aoptix, Applied Biometrics, Apple, ARM, Asus, Atheer Labs, ATOS, BehavioSec, BioCatch, Biometrics Signature ID, BlackBerry, BLU, B-Secur, BioConnect, Brightek, bunq, Cognitec, Coolpad, CrucialTec, Daon, Delta ID, Diamond Fortress Technologies, Digital Insight, EBA, Egis Technology, EMVCo, Encap Security, Entrust, Epileds, Epistar, EyeLock, EyeVerify, Gionee, Fingerprint Cards, FingerQ, FlexEnable, FotoNation, Foxconn, Fujitsu, Fulcrum Biometrics, Gemalto, Goodix, Good Technology, Google, GSMA, Halifax Bank, Hisense, HP, HSBC, HTC, Huawei, HYPR, IDair, IDEX, iProov, IriTech, ISORG, LeEco, Lenovo, LG, KeyLemon, Kyocera, Meizu, Micromax, Microsoft, MobileIron, M2SYS, Nationwide Building Society, Nuance Communications, NeuroSky, NexID Biometrics, Nymi, Nok Nok Labs, NTT DOCOMO, OnePlus, Oppo, OSRAM, OXI Technology, Qihoo 360, Pantech, Precise Biometrics, Princeton Identity, Qualcomm, Royal Bank of Canada, RSA, Samsung, Safran Morpho, Sciometrics, Sensory Inc., Silead, Sharp, Sony, Sonavation, SRI International, STMicroelectronics, Synaptics, Tangerine, Tascent, TCL, The FIDO Alliance, USAA, VASCO, Veridium, Vivo, Vishay, Vkansee, VoiceTrust, VoiceVault, Wells Fargo, Xiaomi, ZTE, ZUK